We are looking for a results-driven candidiate for a local, established production & manufactruing facility in Lake City, FL.
- Responsible for transporting material off and on trailers or rail cars. Stores and retrieves material (piece pick and/or bulk).
- Responsible for efficiently and safely loading trailers for transport of material in accordance with routing solution.
- Identifies damaged material.
- Documents inbound and outbound transactions.
- Performs daily maintenance of equipment and area cleaning requirements.
- Responsible for basic equipment maintenance (horn, flashing beacon, fluid levels, fire extinguisher, fueling, personnel protective equipment (PPE), proper packaging
- Other duties as assigned
One year of recent forklift/warehouse experience.
Ability to proficiently and safely use forklift to transport product, load/unload trucks
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs using safe lifting techniques
Ability to read/comprehend sales order, purchase orders, safety material,etc.
Knowledge of loading/unloading/storage requirements.
Knowledge of damage identification procedures and safety forklift operations techniques
Job Type: Full-time
Company's Facebook page: