DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the Direction of the Sub-Servicing Oversight manager, the Sub-Servicing Oversight Assistant provides support to assist with the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Sub-Servicing Oversight functions. This position will also act as a liaison to facilitate communication and resolution between the sub-servicer and servicer for both internal and external customers. Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in monthly calls to review oversight findings and ensure that corrective action is taken
- Act as a liaison between team members, borrowers, brokers and the sub-servicer to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Research and resolve servicing issues in support of origination teams and customers within scope of authority and expertise. Work with manager to ensure timely and accurate Loan Servicing practices.
- Assist with the ongoing monitoring of sub-servicer and their vendors and track their progress against service level agreements and other requirements through frequent report analysis, meetings and internal loan level quality control audits.
- Assist with the coordination to provide oversight to the Quality Control function and sub-servicing processes.
- Prior experience in the mortgage industry / secondary market experience
- Demonstrated ability to work well with staff clients as needed
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, punctual, dependable and adhere to company policies and procedures
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VET / DISABILITY